Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Angry people... and human limits


Of the dozen of games I had played with the my horde of cultists so far one thing became abundantly clear: these fellas has few times the staying power compared to power armored fellas except when faced with extreme weaponry that are designed to clear dug in infantries ( e.g heavy incinerator ).

I tried my best trying to flood the opponents with them (infiltrating them and attaching Chaos Lord to make them fearless, etc) but being mere humans armed with autoguns they can only go so far in the relentless meat grinder. None the less these desperados has earned my respect for their staying power VS cost ratio.

Next up a daunting task: painting them up and having a system to have them seamlessly merging into squads.

No comments:

Post a Comment