Sunday, July 21, 2013

More Members Joining the Venerable Club





It could be because I recently bought the latest Apocalypse rule book or it could be also of a TV series which inspired me a bit anyway I am turning into over drive mode for modelling and finishing two dreadnoughts I had in stock for some time.

 A good old GW plastic venerable dreadnought and a resin Forge World Chaplain Dreadnought which I snipped from Ebay a long while back. I started on the afternoon and managed to assembled and primed both dreads and had the Chaplain dreadnought done to about 85%, not too shabby for a day's work.


Inferno canon... the ultimate reason to quit smoking

Also recently done, the chief Librarian of Ultramarine himself, clocking at a ridiculous point cost at the current codex I doubt he will see a battle field any time soon, but then again there is always the chance of Apocalypse...





No comments:

Post a Comment