Monday, April 22, 2013

The Throne of Judgement Painting done, for now

I must say I am a slow to warm up person, while a lot of people in my gaming group are jumping on to the Greater Good wagon only now I am slowly gathering my Inquisition force N years after the codex release date. This slow reaction to  "hot cheese" might be a sign of inner fundamental shift from looking at what to field to how to look good while fielding stuff... or simply could be sign of age.
Triple barrel multi melta, what is not to love about it?



Kamarazov and his band of misfits.

Warrior henchmen with assault weapons, on the left is a kit bashed storm bolter dude, middle guy from the old metal storm trooper box who will almost never find an employment in the elite unit anyway.

Interceptor squad.. yes I broke off one of the personal teleporter back packs antenna.
  >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment