Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Trip to Warp Space Game

'
Pics from Warp Space Game


After hearing this place from a friend. I finally paid a visit to Warp Space Game shop at Taman Desa. Over there i also meet my old friend Lexis who also keen on checking out the place. So we both meet the shop owner David. He told us that he just recently open the place and already have his own group of regulars.



So he gave us a tour of the place. It was quite a small place with roughly 2-3 tables. He stocks up with 40K, fantasy and card games. However one thing that interest me is that he sells Army Painter colour primer. This is interesting as in future i can easily spray my models to the intended colour than to have to do a white/black prime then base coat.


After that me and friend had a game at their GW table. It was a draw but although he was out of the fight for so long he could still put a nasty fight. So after one game David inform that he wanted to close so we pack up and leave.


Here are couple of pics i took during the visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment